Thursday, October 07, 2004

This is getting ridiculous

An open letter to the University of Texas:

I do not attend your institution. I have never enrolled in a course of study at your institution. I did not accept your offer of admission, as noted when I expressly and explicitly stated my intent to accept neither said offer nor an offer of financial aid in a letter dated April 12, 2004. It follows, then, that the barrage of student-oriented mail I continue to receive from various factions of your educational body are entirely unwanted.

Specifically, I do not want to buy season football tickets. I do not need freshman orientation materials. I do not have any interest in the variety of housing options available to UT students, nor am I interested in special Longhorn sheets to put on a Longhorn bed. Perhaps most of all, I do not appreciate the daily loan solicitation I received for the duration of the summer from Austin financial institutions who were quick to congratulate me on my matriculation at the University of Texas (see paragraph 1).

Please, stop writing.

love,
Salle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home