Friday, July 09, 2004

Items of Non-interest

A few things that have punctuated the last 10 days or so:
1) Lizards don't belong in my bathroom.
2) Breakups are wretched, no matter how well everyone behaves.
3) Intense boredom has an uncanny way of amplifying one's tension and feelings of malcontent.
4) I really need to clean out both my fridge and my car.
5) I need school to start, like, now.

Coming soon: I'm going to go back to a more structured format for my posts, since the minutiae or my day-to-day stuff is neither fun to read nor fun to write. I'm going to try keeping the bulk of my posts to recommendations about stuff I like. I tend to have pretty solid product loyalty, but only after a lengthy trial period. People, on balance, seem pretty happy with things I recommend, so I thought it might make sense to put them all in one place.

That's the plan, anyway. We all know what happens to plans...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home