Friday, November 01, 2002

I pleasantly alarmed to report that, at present, I don’t have anything to bitch about. In fact, I’m pretty apeshit happy this morning because the current social scenario with a guy I met a few weeks ago is rolling along swimmingly. I could probably be talked into writing a few posts about how great it’s going, blah blah blah, but I hate the people who are wont to such smooshy rambling. So, you’ve had a great couple of dates and are over-the-moon for each other? Woo, hooray, rejoice. The villagers will receive an extra 10 beans in their pay bucket to celebrate your burgeoning relationship….now get back to work. Know what I mean? Yep, you don’t want to hear my gushing about this cute, cute man. Hee…what a cutie…okay, I’m stopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home