Monday, June 04, 2007

You're still here?

Every once in a while, I check the log at sitemeter to see what sort of traffic comes my way. For the past year or so, it's been somewhat of a test to see just how long people will keep checking for new content. From the looks of things, it's not so much that people who know and like *me* are checking up, but rather people who know and like my friend Joe, as it appears that the vast majority of my hits are from his fine friends who link from many wonderful and exotic places through the sidebar on his blog.

So. Hello, Joe's friends!

Like Joe, I am also enjoying (enduring?) a summer of BarBri in preparation for the California bar. Currently, my right forearm is tight and kind of burning from handwriting something on the order of 100 flashcards for criminal law and criminal procedure (collectively "crimes"). I would kill for a paraffin dip on it right now (but it would not be premeditated, and not with a malignant heart, in case you were wondering).

Bar study means I am home a LOT, as I can't stand studying in libraries or coffee shops. The cats are overjoyed at this, and have collectively decided that there is nothing better than trying to lay on workbooks, take pens, or just put paws on the edge of a workbook in hopes that a pen might surface soon for the taking. I am relieved when they distract themselves with the little knit gloves that are apparently so fun to pull out of the bin where I keep winter things (aka the bin of things that will largely find their way to the Salvation Army upon our departure from Ann Arbor).

Arg. Back to crimes questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home